Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Fun In My Dictionary

Friday 17th Aug - Saturday 15th Aug 2012..

Fun In My Dictionary
*Friday 17th Aug*
Y it's only half of my face? Bcz Im afraid that my readers wil started to get bored of me as deh's more to cum! =P
Polka dots Outfit for today to work. #ootd
After work, headed to Astons faw dinner wit JWJ.
My tummy is so happy to meet its lover, Lemon and Lime Chicken :DD Heeee..

*Saturday 18th Aug*
YAYY weekend is here again! Had a date wit my babe, Vern today at Orchard & Bugis.
A bit too formal faw my weekend look huh? #ootd
How can we missed out drinkin session on a Sat night? OF CZ NOT :DD
Clarke Quay, the place that ar well known faw da place to drink ((:
Beer is my only companion? Nope luckily im not dat pathetic..
I have Vern, Jia Le, Kean Hong, Wei Xiang & another dude. Nice to meet all Penangites here in Spore

*Sunday 19th Aug*

Spore is SHOO SMALL sumtimes I dun even noe where else can I go besides Orchard, Bugis & Vivo.
So I decided to stay at homeeee. Ppl like me can STAY AT HOME? YESSSS!
Alright, mebbe not full day but half day HAHAHA WTF. Was too bored I decided to go faw dinner wit JWJ.
Sien of Fast Food, Western Food. So lets go faw steamboat JWJ suggested :DD

We dined at Xian De Lai @ Bugis. Boh ho chiak ehh )):
Seriously any nice food in Spore? I need recommendations ppl!
Had da room all by myself cz Sis went back to Woodlands. I tink stayin alone is pretty fun :DD

*Monday 20th Aug*
Selamat Hari Raya to my Muslim readers. If I have any. HAHAHA.
Pity miee, Spore got no holiday faw today. Chek ak! )):
Attended a 2days course at Concorde Hotel wit colleague, Yan.

*Sunday 26th Aug*
Decided to catch a movie, The Watch, today at Cineleisure wit JWJ.
Dropped by at Charlie Brown at Somerset faw lunch before our muvee started.
I tink the one in Straits Quay is nicer? The C.B (WTF sounds so wrong) here is smaller & hotter WTF.
After muvee, it's still too early faw dinner so we decided to chill at my DrugLand, Starbucks.
Began to love Green Tea Latte after I came back frm PG.
Had shoo much fattenin food earlier so I decided to hav Subway as dinner.
Less guilt I tel myself. Pfftt*

*Saturday 1st Sep* 
Here to hav a gatherin wit my colleagues. Brought my Sis along
Dined at Earl Swensen, a more 'atas' wan Swensen. Seriously food sucks.
Den to Bugis to meet up wit Vickson after the gatherin.
Guess where we went? Swensens again WTF. I din noe dat Im a Swensens supporter.


*Friday 7th Sep* 
After work, went to Astons @ Orchard Central faw dinner wit Sis.

Since it's a Fri night, we do not wanna go home dat earli so we decided to go yumcha.
*Saturday 8th Sep*
Decided to do sumthing diff besides shoppin faw today.
HOHOHO wat am I doin over here ? Cycling session wit Sis & Vickson at East Coast Park.
The weather is so perfect faw cycling session today Shooo relaxin ((:
Ong Sisters ar wearin MU Jersey today. Seeing Double Eleven? #ootd
My best buddy, Vickson ((:
Headed to Starbucks @ Orchard Centrepoint after our dinner. Perfect Sat wit Sis & Bestie

*Tuesday 11th Sep*
After work, headed to Ion to meet up wit Vern as I wanted to grab some Laneige products.
Im shoo shooo in love wit its products Relli thumbs upp ((:

*Thursday 13th Sep*

Delivery? Fast food? Another 2 new words in my dictionary.
Colleague & I order fast food delivery almost everyday. Impossible not to be fat -_____-
Gettin bored of Vivien Ong already? YESSS I KNOW!
So no more pic of mine faw today. Scroll down faw pics of me of another day =P HEHEHE.
*Saturday 15th Sep*
Sis & I headed to JB faw some shoppin session.
Assam Laksaaa! *screams* but not tasty wan. I wan PG laksaaa :DD
Not many nice clothes so we decided to take a break at BlackBall.

Im cravin faw milk tea/fruit tea when Im bloggin bout this now T___TLovin my new iphone case dat I bought in JB. Xx

I love u alot, I relli do.
But distance is a prob?
I thought when u relli love sumone, nothing else matter isnt it?

No comments: