Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

The Smell Of Festive

Wednesday 5th Dec - Tuesday 25th Dec 2012..


The Smell Of Festive

 *Wednesday 5th Dec*
 Lets greet the Xmas month with something Red since it's the colour of Xmas!
Oops maybe Im already prepared for CNY too HAHAHA WTF.
 Red x Black x White, my all time fav combination. #ootd to work
 After work, headed to our fav place for dinner.

 Lemon lime chicken x fries x garden salad x mushroom soup. Wow my tummy was having a partayyy!

 *Saturday 8th Dec*
 I can hear and smell P A R T A Y! Can youuuuu ?!!

 So I was pretty excited when ZoukOut hits Dec, the slack/ enjoy / holiday month of the year.

 Wat's the fun if u are partying alone? No such thing in my dictionary so say Hello to all that 3 sexayy ladies yo!
 Joo Ling x Amy. Nice to meet u girls (:
 Wats a party without some beer rite? Mr Heineken, I know I neglected u ever since I came over to SG. :P

 So let the M U S I C begin shall we?
 Look at the crowd FML. Spot me btw? :P
 Pictures were taken from ZoukOut's FB page.
 Reached home around 6am that night/ morning. Wow life's good if I can party like this all the time here. #FML

 *Monday 10th Dec*

 After work, had dinner at Fish & Co with Sis and her colleagues.

 *Thursday 13th Dec*
Boss was the Santa Claus of the day. Lunch was on boss at Sushi Tei.
 THANK U SANTA CLAUS MR BOSS :DD
Can u see my #NewAddictionNo1? As if I didnt had enough of green tea at Sushi Tei just now, I drank it again when I went back to the office WTF.
Told u it's addiction, now believe it or not?

*Friday 14th Dec*
Xmas lunch in the office. I know we're early. HAHAHA this called KiaSu!
HAHAHA nolaa, because boss was gonna be away to Japan for 2 weeks so we had the lunch earlier.

After work, headed to Billy Bombers for dinner wit Jie Jie Ong.

*Sunday 16th Dec*
Dec is also the month of shopping! SALES everywhere! 
Instead of rotting at home, I went to Orchard to fully utilized the SALES
Tomyam at Thai Express, my energy bar ohh yeahh ♥.
Look who I brought home later on?
CUTE OR NOT! Alright I name it Milky cz boyfie calls me Milk Milk WTF.

*Monday 17th Dec*
Dinner date with the girlfrend, Vern, at Fish & Co after work.

I'm sorry I duno wats with the second pose while waiting for the girlfriend at H&M.

*Saturday 22nd Dec*
Had our energy bar at Thai Express again. Ordered a tomyam glass noodle ended up it looked like koay teow soup WTF.
Then  we went S H O P P I N G. Headed to our second home, Starville Condo for my aunt's home cooked  
Assam Laksa x Chilli Crab!
Let the pic do the talkin. It says "HEAVEN' HAHAHA.
Went to catch a movie after our dinner at Cineleisure. (:

*Monday 24th Dec*
It was Xmas Eve so it was a half day work. Woots woots*
Caught my #NewAddictionNo2 in the office after finished workin.
Have u guys watched it yet? One of the actor shoo god-damn-handsome walao ♥.
Went for last min Xmas shoppin after work then back home to get prepared for the nite (;
Pink nails x Pink belt x Pink bangles x Pink Galaxy print top. #ootn
Heng aahh I din take any pink bag else I wil be called as a freak.
Xmas decorations at Orchard. Alright ignore the couple who photobombed my pic HERM!
Pink Xmas tree to match the Pink me? :P HAHAHA.
Alright seriously I never tot that Xmas in Orchard would be shoo not happening! Big time disappointment ):
When the clock stroked midnight, Vic and I were actually queuing for our drinks at Starbucks. We din even realize it was Xmas bcz Orchard was too quiet WTF.
So how was ur Xmas ppl? Mine was a SUPER BORIING one. Boo*

*Tuesday 25th Dec*
Decided to pamper myself on Xmas.

Sums up almost all of my Dec posts! Cant wait to say Hello to 2013 in just another 5hrs!
2012, worst year ever. I'm gonna kick u out real hard. xx

No comments: