Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Time Machine

Sunday 6th January 2013..


Time Machine

My 1st post in 2013! Time for me to wrap up all the bullshits in 2012. 
Lets Rewind baybehh

*January 2012* 
My 1st Bangkok trip with UMF colleagues. Shop til I drop x Club in BKK on NYE.
Langkawi trip with Lil Sis and the gang on CNY.

*February 2012*
Thanks to the Langkawi trip, I'm no longer single on 11.2.12
Our 1st Valentines together x 1st date. Both of us have the right pic in our purse/wallet cz that was our first pic together

*March 2012*
I resigned! How STUPID! Then, I had a god-damn-good-offer from a company in the same industry.
That salary was pretty high for a 22yrs old girl but I rejected. Again, how stupid !!
Now only I realized my previous company was the BEST! Colleagues were all shoo good to me ):
Plus I was the only girl in the sales line. Less politic, unlike now! Pffts*
Reason of resignation : Leave to Singapore. This is the turning point of my life.
From good to bad. Then to worse.

*April 2012*
This month was the happiest month in 2012 bcz I get to go back Penang for almost 2 weeks !!
With ppl that I love. Blogger x Boyfie x Bestie Sean x Janice x Boyfie(again) x Baby Ying x Lil Sis x Baby Erlina(my niece)
Y did I return to Singapore after that?  

*May 2012*
The point when my life turned from bad to worse. I started my first job in Singapore. Yayyy?
NOOOO !! It's nayyy. After enterin this company, I begin to hate my life even more.
The things I achieved. Tears and Pain.
I lost my 99yrs old grandma in May too. So tell me, wasn't this the worst month ever?

*June 2012*
I moved from the north to the central of Singapore. Toa Payoh is where Im staying rite now (:
Went back to Penang for my bday celebration. I had an awesome bday celebration, thanks to boyfiee
Haagen Dazs with family // Fuel on bday eve with boyfie and frens // Hotel stay at Flamingo to celebrate Mirgo's and my bday THANK U BOYFIE !!

*July 2012*
My first photoshoot with boss and colleagues.
I wil blog bout them.. one day.

*August 2012*
Went back to Penang to celebrate the bday(s) of 2 most important ppl in my life.
Boyfie's bday celebration at Soju // Mum's bday celebration at Feringghi Garden

 *September 2012*
Celebrated Mid-Autumn Festival at Chinese Garden with Sis and Vic.

*October 2012*
Great to see familiar faces in SG. Say H e l l o to Doreen and her mum (:

*November 2012*
My first time flying over to Shanghai. H E L L O China!
It was shoo cold I was wearin 3 layers WTF FML -_____-
Get to visit Universal Studios x Marina Bay Sands x Gardens by the bay too ! (:

*December 2012*
First Xmas in Singapore. A borin one compared with all the Xmas I had in Penang.

2012 was one of the worst year. Thanks to my decision for coming over to Singapore.
Hopefully 2013 is a better one xx

No comments: